Sunday, July 19, 2015

From Cambria Press Authors

About Cambria Press


An academic publisher known for its dedication to providing service to authors and publishing high-quality, peer-reviewed scholarly monographs and other kinds of academic books , Cambria Press was recently praised by Professor Jedrek Mularski, author of Music, Politics, and Nationalism in Latin America: Chile During the Cold War Era, who stated:


"My experience publishing with Cambria Press was outstanding from start to finish.  Cambria Press’s staff worked around the clock to meet my desired timetable for publication and maintained close contact with me every step of the way.   I was deeply impressed by their professionalism and by their sincere desire to help me implement the vision that I had for my book.  I am thrilled with the final product and would highly recommend Cambria Press to other authors."


What other Cambria Press authors have to say

Connect with Cambria Press 

Google+ Cambria Press 
Follow Cambria Press on Twitter
Subscribe to the Cambria Press YouTube Channel
Like Cambria Press on Facebook
Check out the Cambria Press blog
Follow Cambria Press on Tumblr
Visit the Cambria Press website

List of Academic Book Publishers